My 2014 target was stupidly low, at just 52 but I wasn't enjoying reading this time last year and had no idea that I would start a blog, let alone that I would read over 200 books! My target for 2015 is 200, perhaps a little ambitious and I don't want to feel pressured but there's so many books I want to read this year that it might be easier than I think, especially as I've read two already!
This Week's Reviews
It's only the 3rd January but I spent December reading, making sure I had plenty of reviews scheduled for the New Year and this week I have posted three reviews. At the end of most of my upcoming reviews I will be adding links to reviews from fellow bloggers which I have enjoyed reading.
1. Lucy Diamond's The Year of Taking Chances (Read Review)
2. Mandasue Heller's Afraid (Read Review)
3. Colette McBeth's The Life I Left Behind (Read Review)
Next week on the blog I will be posting five reviews, and they will be: Tell No Tales (Eva Dolan), The Girl on the Train (Paula Hawkins), Border Angels (Anthony Quinn), The Last Days of Rabbit Hayes (Anna McPartlin) and Taunting the Dead (Mel Sherratt).
What I'm Reading Now
Despite reading a lot in January I have an alarmingly large TBR which frightens me every time I look at it. There's a couple of books on there though that I cannot wait to read. I am currently reading Matt Hilton's The Lawless Kind, which is book nine of one of my favourite thriller series and I have The Defence (Steve Cavanagh) practically shouting at me to be read, so I think that might be next...
I've also developed a bit of an obsession with Minecraft lately but as I am somewhat of a noob, and because I love collecting books I picked up the Minecraft Complete Handbook Collection which is currently getting me to grips with what is a very addictive game!
Fellow Blogger Reviews
1. Becca's Books - The Curvy Girls Club by Michelle Gorman
2. Northern Crime - Tell No Tales by Eva Dolan
3. Bleach House Library - The Life I Left Behind by Colette McBeth
4. Best Crime Books - The Final Minute by Simon Kernick
5. Books, Biscuits and Tea - The Last Days of Rabbit Hayes by Anna McPartlin